Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Publish Featured Brand Story Post On Cryptopotato











About:

I am a Digital marketing and outreach expert, and I can help you do media outreach that gets results. I will help you guest post on Cryptopotato.com to publish an article full featured content.



First, I study your website content and come up with a timely, relevant story idea that would fly with Cryptopotato.com. 



Next, I use tried and tested outreach method to publish the story idea to the writers, journalists and/or editors of Cryptopotato.com who are most likely to find the story relevant to their area of coverage.



If my efforts don't result in publishing an article for you, I refund you 100%.



Please note:



1. The turnaround time is 5 to 10 days, however it might take 12 days in rare cases.



2. I can Publish only quality sites to Cryptopotato.com. You should have quality content on your site to link to; link cannot point to a commercial page.



3. I cannot work with sites in the following niches: gambling, dating, adult and pharmacy.



4. The pricing includes complete content ideation, creation, pitching and publication. You do not need to and you cannot provide your own article.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment