Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

       Save your TIME, MONEY and ENERGY by Hiring the Right Virtual Assistant!



Gig Description:



I am an established Virtual Assistant with extensive experience and knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, etc) and can do extensive Data Entry / Web Research on web of any kind. I provide a flexible, efficient and cost-effective virtual assistant service, without any kind of additional expense of training.

        

My Areas of Expertise:



      ☑ Web Research or Internet Research

      ☑ Online or Offline Data Entry

      ☑ Data Mining

      ☑ Data Collection

      ☑ Data Conversion

      ☑ Ms-Excel Database Creation

      ☑ Admin Support

      ☑ Creation of Mailing Lists in Excel

      ☑ Companies Data Research for Business Development Purposes

      ☑ Gathering Data from a Website and Entering it into a Spreadsheet



Why My Service is Better Than Others?



✓  Guaranteed Data Quality

✓  Flexibility and Value for Money

✓  Complete Data Security

✓  100% Accuracy

✓  Quality Assurance

✓  Delivery on Time

✓  Affordable Prices with Money Back Guarantee



100% satisfaction & confidentiality is esteem priority. Please drop me a message before placing the order and I'll reply within 15 minutes.

Reviews


:

Majham was great to work with. He understood the job perfectly, delivered ahead of schedule, and exceeded my expectations. I want this guy on my team permanently. I am going to use him again.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment