Thursday, March 26, 2020

Copy Write Content For Your Social Media Platforms











About:

To make me sure you have a clear understanding of this gig, kindly contact me before purchasing - to avoid any unforeseen contingencies during our collaboration.



Let me create captivating social media content for you today right away!



Extra Fast Delivery Is Also Available - You can get your Social Media content in just 24 hours



Here is my offer to my clients:

  • Excellent Deliveries
  • Detailed Revisions 
  • Insightful Communication
  • Respectful Collaboration 



What the gig packages includes:



SPARK

- A 50 Word Caption

- x3 Top Trending Hashtags



SPARKLER

- A 50 Word Caption

- x3 Top Trending Hashtags

- Topic Sourced

- Image Sourced



SPARKLE

- A 50 Word Caption

- x3 Top Trending Hashtags

- Topic Sourced

- Custom Graphic 

- Image Sourced



Why Not Order Now! 

Don't miss out on the opportunity to have your business/brand/blog brought to life with professional content.



I Offer DISCOUNTS Too!

You cans save money and get 20% discount on all orders over $200 USD.



For any further questions, please feel free to message me. 



***I am not available to create content with a violent, political or harmful agenda**

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment