Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Publish With SEO Dofollow Backlinks On Google News Site Da54











About:

Contact me before order


If you find High authority SEO dofollow backlinks for your website. Here I will provide a high authority backlink on the 54 DA indexable website. My site is available on bing and yahoo news also.


What is the Google News site?
Google News is a personal web page for a special newsreader. A newsreader from Google that lets users combine selected news on a personal Web page. All News posts simply see on one web page.


Website Info:



Traffic: 200k 


DA 54 PA 50


CF 49 TF 30


Domain Age: 10 years old


PR: 6


Spam Score: 0


My service:



  • I will write an HQ content and publish it on the news site. 
  • My site is Indexable on the search engine.
  • I will provide Maximum 2 SEO dofollow backlinks.
  • I will provide you a QUALITY WORK with 100% Satisfaction.


If you are to send a text:



  • It must be unique
  • It must be 500+ words.
  • It can have a maximum of 2 links per article


Follows strict quality guidelines:


  • I do not accept adult keyword related niche.
  • Inbox me before order. Here I will provide a backlink for limited niche


Please, feel free to ask if you have any questions. 


Get Touch NOW! 


Thanks… :)

Reviews


:

I am very satisfied with his service. He has helped me so much. He asked about the type of content so that the targeted URL and kw can get the most relevant context to be built on. So, of course I am happy because the articles with high quality have got their places. I am willing to come back and book his service again.

:

good seller

:

Thank you!

:

Good seller.

:

Nice job. I highly recommend this guy.




No comments:

Post a Comment