Tuesday, March 17, 2020











About:

Welcome to my gig! 



I am Loovys a Social Media Manager with 9 years of experience, working as a designer and Photoshop editor from 10 years now. 



In this gig I offer a service as a Social Media Manager for Instagram. As Instagram is getting stronger day by day I have created this service to get your business closer to the online exposure via Instagram management. Here you will get a fully service mixing content creation and increasing engagement. 



If you order this gig what you will get?



-Content creation 

-Professional design in Photoshop

-Increase visibility 

-Increase engagement and audience 

-Traffic to the website or link organically

-High quality images 

-Hashtag research 



What I will do to make your business stand: 



-Create unique design

-Follow users by location, interests, competitors accounts, hashtags

-Like posts by location, interests, competitors accounts, hashtags



Feel free to contact me before making an order I will be happy to have a business conversation to know more about your expectations.



I will have always a BONUS for you! 

Thank you! 

Loovys 



Reviews


:

Great writing and style, tailored to my existing contents. Would recommend a rush order add on if you need to get contents out quickly

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment