Friday, March 20, 2020

Create Video Pins For Pinterest











About:

If you're lookin' to jazz up your content, look no further than video pin creation!



I will take your video content and create a video pin out of it in the standard Pinterest dimensions:



2:3 OR 720 X 1080 



MP4 or MOV files are preferable. 



Videos will be clipped down between 1-3 minutes for each pin. If receiving multiple pins, each pin will have different clips.



Please indicate the length you would like your video to be OR if you would like the entire video to remain unedited, please message me first.



Pin creation is branded to fit your business and/or website.



If you are looking for multiple pins, more than 1 pin per video, closed captions, or have any additional questions, please message me first!



Have a stellar day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Look no further! She is great! Fast delivery and high quality. Will work together again for sure!!! Thank you so much!!!

Seller's Response:

Excellent!! I will be purchasing this gig again

:

glad you like it! looking forward to working with you again!

:

This video pin for Pinterest was exactly what I was looking for! I gave an example of another pinner's pins that I liked and the finished pin with video is perfect!

:

so happy you like it! I aim to please, great working with you!!🌼




No comments:

Post a Comment