Saturday, February 1, 2020

Get You Amazon Best 30 Kgr Keywords For Your Niche Website











About:

Your input: Pls Provide me:

+ your niche seed keyword

+ target country

My output:

* KGR formula report format in Excel or google sheets

* Give you Niche ideas or alternative keywords.

* Bonus long tail in the Report

Tools i use to find KGR longtail : ahrefs, keywordkeg ( paid tools i have subscriptions )

I will find the amazing KGR long tail list for you so that you can map your content based on this. And thus, rank very fast on google.

★ Order now 



Pls, Feel free to discuss anything that you have in mind, before ordering



* KGR stands for KeywordGoldenRatio invented by Mr. Doug Cunnington of niche site projects to measure total search volume and allintitle in google results. If you have KGR in your website project content, you will be able to beat the competition and rank as fast as within a day. 

Ain't that amazing   : )



All I need is your seed and target country. If the seed has low search volume I will kindly advise you to give me a broader seed in your inbox. I will work with you very closely as I believe your success is my success.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

great once again very happy with work

:

great delivery

:

Amazing working with you.

:

great once again

:

great work exactly what the gig says




No comments:

Post a Comment