Monday, February 24, 2020

Add Or Update Content On Your Wordpress Website











About:

Does your WordPress website content need updating? Have you got new products or services that need to be added but not sure how to do it or just don’t have the time? I can help with the following WordPress Website services.

 

  • Upload new products or services
  • Edit existing products or services
  • Create new posts or pages
  • Edit post or page content
  • Add or edit images
  • Add or edit links
  • Add or edit tables
  • Install plugins



Each package includes editing the entire post or page for you, including copy, images, links, formatting, tables, and anything else you need for the page.  



If it’s not listed above, please send me a message so I can help!



So why choose me?!

 

  • 7 Years Experience
  • Friendly & Personable
  • Quality Service



And finally...



If you’re not 100% satisfied with my service, I’ll give you your money back!

 

Get in touch if you have any questions :)

Reviews


:

Helen really took on board what I needed especially as I lack technical knowledge. She was able to see things that needed improvement that I couldn't see and I will definitely be using her again - thank you Helen

:

She was helpful and did everything I asked!

:

Many thanks, one more time ;-)

:

As always, everything is absolutely perfect. Thanks

:

Very satisfied once again for the job done I recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment