Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Be Your Virtual Assistant











About:

We live in the 'Golden Age' where there is perfect competition everywhere. It extremely hard to stand out as there are thousands of accounts trying to grow and doing everything possible to make themselves unique.Some are even spending thousands to promote their account.I am new to fiver as I used to work with multiple E Commerce businesses outside it for 3 years. 



The real questions are:

-Are you sure you are providing enough time and creating enough attractive content to engage with the consumers?

-Are you getting sales?

-Are you gaining followers or losing followers everyday?

-Is your feed organised to pull consumers towards the products?



Don't worry, I got you!



Here's how ill help:

- I'll ensure follower growth everyday

- I'll post engaging content everyday by editing them myself. I'll also edit and post stories everyday! 

- I'll research using the hashtags to find find consumes who wants what we have to offer.

- Every post will be branded with the business's personalized logo.

- Will be active all the time so customers wont have to wait for a reply. My outgoing nature will help me build a strong customer base.



Don't hesitate to hit me up!!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment