Friday, February 28, 2020

Provide Data Driven Copywriting For SEO











About:

In 2019 copywriting has changed a great deal from what it used to be. Not even 15 years ago, the content landscape was a hugely different space. Many copywriters haven't noticed what copy is used for now. Great copy is no longer about holding the attention span for 10 seconds. It's about being accessible, not just to your readers, but to Google. I've written copy for hundreds of websites in order to help them grow their rankings.



With most of these customers happy with the improvements that they see off the back of my work, I'm now offering my copywriting to clients who aren't contracted to me for the first time. I use data driven techniques to help your content reach it's market and grow your rankings.


If you're in need of new, strong copy for your website, blog or or online resource, get in touch today and let's see how I can help.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment