Saturday, February 29, 2020

Create Clever Facebook Posts











About:

Spice up your Facebook page with beautiful, eye-grabbing social media images! For as little as $5, I will design high-quality images/gifs for your company's FB page.  I have experience developing posts in a variety of fields - from cooking and home renovation to social media marketing and politics. I've provided some samples in the slideshow above.



If you order my gig, I will provide gorgeous graphics/gifs that you can use to tempt your followers to LIKE and SHARE your product/services on Facebook.



A breakdown of each package:

  • Basic/Introductory -- Get a feel for what I can do for you by ordering one graphic.  

  • Standard/Comfortable -- I'll design five beautiful custom graphics and include creative text on the image that relates to your business/brand.

  • Premium/Superior -- I'll produce ten gorgeous custom graphics for your business/brand. One of the 10 will be a promotional video of the top 5 benefits of your brand.


AVAILABLE 24X7



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment