Thursday, February 27, 2020

Market And Promote Your Kindle Book,Amazon And Ebook











About:

Hi my name is Ernest, its great to have you here checking my gig, I know you want your book to reach out to the world,and especially those that crave to read,then congratulations on your success.


I and my team will promote your kindle and lulu books to thousands of prospective readers online


who are ready to patronize you.




We will do content marketing and also promote on social media with large follower-ship


be assured that we will do what we say.




We will carefully map out a prom0tional strategies that will constantly make your book show up 


on search engines like google and bing.




We do everything manually without bots or sending fake traffic as proof after delivery.




GIG FEATURES


We guarantee a result that will help your book make lifetime sales


We will keep on prom0ting your books on our social media page even after the end of this gig


We will map out a prom0tional strategy that is suitable for your kind of book


Provides screenshot as evidence of Job perfectly done


The best form of advertising


No bots, Spam or board traffic


Our work is transparent as we will write permanent contents or videos to make sure your book reach out to the world


Contact me now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is the first time my book has actually been promoted on rivers, thanks for the good job.

Seller's Response:

You are welcome.

:

Great service, this is the first time I'm getting amazing following on my book Instagram page and Twitter was a blast, thanks so much!

:

It was nice working with you!

:

PHENOMENAL JOB!!!! Wow! he delivers! This gentleman was awesome!! Over and beyond. Top professional. I got more service and promotion than I expected. I hope she will stay a permanent player on my team!!!! Thank you! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment