Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Setup And Manage Your Google Adwords PPC Campaigns











About:

**This Order is for businesses that already have Google Ads ( Adwords ) setup & running and want to see better results by optimizing the existing ads. For setting up new campaigns please refer to my other gigs or contact me**



*****Kindly CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!*****


*Free Review of Existing AdWords Account, so we can find the best solutions for your project*



I'm a PPC Expert for past 5 years and I will optimize your Google Ads ( Adwords ) campaigns





About me



I am full-time Digital Marketer and AdWords & PPC Expert with 5+ years of PPC and Marketing experience



If you are having issues converting with your current PPC Campaign or if you are unsure of how well your agency handles your account, this gig is for you!



I will


  • Review Your Account's Structure
  • Optimize Ads
  • Negative Keywords In Order To Exclude Irrelevant Traffic
  • Optimize Keyword Match Types
  • Optimize Ad Extensions
  • Optimize Keyword Bids
  • Review Scheduling




Why Me?



✔️3+ Years Of Experience

✔️<1 Hour Response Time

✔️Quality Work



Trusted Seller - Satisfaction Guaranteed!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment