Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Give Authors Great Ideas For Blog Posts And Content











About:

Most writers have a big problem writing their own blogs especially at the beginning. How do you 'connect' with fans and readers if, as far as you know, you have none? 

Every writer is told to develop a platform, but that is usually where the advice ends. What is a platform? What do I say in a blog post? I've been told to set up a newsletter, but what do I write about? Ask for advice and people sometimes laugh. A writer who doesn't know what to write about? I've been there and I know how it feels. 

Born and educated in the UK, I have a degree in law and am fluent in English. I have written four non fiction books and two fiction. I have also built more than one successful business. I am active on Facebook and on Twitter. My husband is an author of two technical books and both my children write fiction. I am well aware of the problems writers have trying to create a platform and I can help you develop something that will promote you as a writer while still being true to who you are.



Let me help you get started, or move up to the next level with a well thought out calendar of posts, articles and tweets.



Please note: this gig does NOT include writing the posts. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Lesley did a great job and came up with ideas which are useful to me; it also helped spark a few ideas of my own...Thanks!

:

I enjoyed working with this buyer,

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment