Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Write Your Instagram Posts Plus Hashtags











About:

Do you find it difficult to promote your business on Instagram? 

Do you struggle to write the text for your Instagram posts every day?



I am here to support your business with IG copywriting that will grow your audience and increase the visibility of your brand. 



To be successful in IG Marketing you need to create valuable content that offers benefits and knowledge to your audience, and grows a community around your business and brand. 



My packages cover the following: 



  • Basic Package - I will provide you with copywriting and hashtags for one IG Post
  • Medium Package - I will provide you with Instagram copywriting  for ten IG posts
  • Premium Package - I will provide you with Instagram copywriting for 30 IG posts


For more information feel free to have a look at the FAQs below or to get in touch.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment