Thursday, January 23, 2020

Write Original Content That Sells And Ranks











About:

FAQ

1. I need content for a website that is NOT an Affiliate Site. Can I still order from you?

Even though my specialty is content for Affiliate websites, over the years I've worked with hundreds of very satisfied customers that ordered content for e-commerce, B2B, B2C, academic, etc. So I can definitely handle non Affiliate content as well, as good writing practices and principles are universal.

2. What should I include in the "Order Details" field?

Please include every piece of information you consider relevant for your order, most importantly: topics/keywords, headings, general writing style, sites to be used as reference. Don't forget to include how you want me to distribute the word total if you want mixed word counts among your different articles.

3. What's your turnaround time?

All orders up to 5K words will be processed within 4-7 BUSINESS days. For orders of more than 5K words consult TAT with me beforehand.



4. Do you offer refunds?

Due to the nature of our service I can't offer any refunds once work has been started.

5. I have more questions, how can I reach you?

 Feel free to send a PM

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment