Saturday, January 25, 2020

Create Engaging And Powerful Ad Copywriting And Website Content











About:



Anyone can be a writer, but you want a writer that sells and converts.



You found me, an innovative and strategic content writer with over 8 years of proven advertising and content marketing experience. 



Do you want engaging, interesting and SEO optimized content that will:



·         engage viewers

·         boost your rankings

·         drive your conversions?



If the answer is yes, you are in the right hands. I specialize in developing these types of content for real people and for real engagement.



In urgent need of a good ad copy or content, I can deliver within just 5-6 hours, all you need to do is just contact me.



My areas of expertise are boundless, meaning I’m open to any field or topic.

My deliverables include:

·         Ad Copy

·         Sales Copy

·         B2B content

·         Email Content

·         Website Content

·         Campaigns

·         Product promotion

·         Blog Posts

·         Social media posts

·         Video Scripts

·         Effective CTAs

What will you get by choosing to collaborate with me?

·         Top-quality copy for your marketing goals

·         48h extra fast delivery

 

I write in English.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast delivery

:

She is awesome in communicating with me and she's a very kind soul. I am very well pleased with her work. I will use her again and again.

:

Right on time and great quality work as always

:

great job and fast turn around. perfect understanding of what I needed.

:

This buyer was clear about the job and was helpful with the briefs and notes. I will continue working with him.




No comments:

Post a Comment