Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Mention Your Website Or App On My Tech Blog











About:

I will mention your website, app or any web link related to computer and internet on my DA90 tech blog



I will also publish your article on my blog's fb fan page for Free.



What you get with this service?



  • You get an ad that is generic to search engines..
  • You get a high-quality backlink to Your website/web app or link which will help you get indexed and ranked higher on the search engines..
  • Promotion that stays indefinitely on the blog.




Also, check out my low-cost  extra offers below!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good communicator. Delivered as expected.

:

Was great to work with! Did everything in a timely manner and was extremely communicative! Will hire again! Highly recommended!

:

I love the personal touch that the seller place on my blog post. The rewording I really appreciate. The seller used his experience and expertise to tweak the wording that would bring the most results.

:

I didn't even got one download for my app

:

I can not guarantee for the downloads,only for the views and clicks




No comments:

Post a Comment