Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Create Custom Posts For Your Social Media Pages











About:

Building a successful social media page can be time consuming! I'll help you craft the perfect look and feel for your social media content efforts. 



I will create custom posts for the social media account of your choice (platforms I specialize in include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIn) using your business/brand's logo and colours.



All posts will be formatted to spec for the specific social platform. 



Start growing your business' digital presence today and increase your online customer base!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work and she did above and beyond her requests. I really appreciate the hardwork and effort you put into this especially during the holiday season. I look forward to working with you in the future.! My apologies for the late review. Have a great holiday

:

Thank you entourageseoul! I am so glad to see you are pleased with the service. Hope to work with you again! Kathy

:

Very quick to respond and on time. Would absolutely work with again

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment