Monday, January 20, 2020

Bussiness Proposals And Work As Consultant











About:

This Gig will provide following services:



- Business Plan Writing 

- Writing and Design 

- Financial Projections 

- Market Research 

- Marketing Plans

- Legal Writing



I am new to fiverr but has experience of more than 15 years of business as i have worked as head of different NGOs. I worked as consultant for many startups. 



My strength is providing strategic decision support through research and analysis. I do this by empowering clients with extensive research and data, a fact-base, analysis, and idea generation required to create the best trajectory for a new venture.



Let me write you a business plan that will get your business funding

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment