Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Create A 10 Page Digital Strategy Guide For Your Website











About:

As a website or business owner, you don't always have time to design a Digital Marketing Strategy.



Let me help by creating a simple, and easy to read 10 page strategy!  Message me prior to ordering and that I can send you a copy of the form that I will be using.  Then answer a few short questions about your business and I'll start on your guide.



Your strategy guide will be a 10 page Google document containing ove 20 categories including:



  • Keyword Research
  • Offline Marketing Suggestions to compliment online strategy
  • Partnership opprotunites 
  • Influencer Research
  • Top customer complaints in the market
  • And many more.


If you have any questions, feel free to reach out! 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you, ready for marketing :)

:

I'm glad you found your guide helpful and insightful

:

Excellent work again! Thank you!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment