Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Guest Post On Educational Blog Engineering











About:

I will Post Guest Post on My Personal Blog that have atleast 500 Users per Day.



Niche - Engineering Tips, Guide, Study Material, Notes, PDF, EBook etc.


Website Metrics -



  • DA - 12
  • PA - 26
  • Moz Rank - 2.06
  • Traffic - Around 500 / per day.



Why My Website -


  • It's a Real Blog
  • Have Organic Visitor
  • I will Interlink your Guest Post With other Article so that It will never die.
  • I will give Credit to you ( I will give you Author Bio)
  • Permanent
  • It will be shared on Social Media as well.


My Basic Gig -  1 Backlink in The Article with Bio.

My Standard Gig - 1 Backlink in The Article  and  1 backlink in the Bio.
My Premium Gig - 2 Backlink in The Article with 1 backlink in the Bio with social Links if you have any.



NOTE: - You have to provide content (real and unique ) but If you want I can write but you have to pay 5$ / 500 Words.


Ping me if you have any doubt.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank You. Will try again if results are good!

Seller's Response:

Nice to work with you

:

great work...fast and reilable

:

Nice Client

:


No comments:

Post a Comment