Sunday, March 22, 2020

Develop A Professional Snapchat Ar Lens











About:





I will create a custom Snapchat Lens for you or your business. I can help you ideate what is possible and what would be a compelling lens. I have worked for many large companies on Snapchat lenses including Adidas, Puma, Sonic the Hedgehog, Foot Locker, and more. 

 

My average impression count for a $5000 paid Snapchat lens campaign is over 6 million people. 



I will create 3D models for only the Premium Lens. I will need a sample of the product and reference  photos. Message me before buying in order to buy the correct package based on your needs.

Reviews


:

Best seller ever! Unbelievably helpful and very accommodating. I'm sure I will be working with Colin again.

:

You did a good job. I appreciate your hard work.

:

Great man

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment