Tuesday, March 24, 2020

List Your Blockchain Project On My Blockchain Directory











About:

I am a blockchain developer, marketer and best seller here on Fiverr having worked with hundreds of clients in the industry. I now have my own blockchain directory and blog - CapsBlock - where I am constantly adding projects, products, blockchains, dApps - and publish quality articles and blockchain tutorials - my commitment is to make it the world's Largest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency directory resources site.



So what exactly do you get for 5$? Limited Promotional Offer 



- I will list your project on the website as 'Sponsored' for lifetime (or as long as your project exists).*

- I will do SEO optimization for a better rank in the Search Engines



Benefits
:



- As a best seller in here I get many daily requests meaning that your project will have the potential to be seen by lots of people in the industry. 

- Long term your project listing will increase in Search engine rankings increasing in traffic organically



Free Bonus

- I will promote your project on my website's social media (Facebook, Twitter)



What I need from you: Project Name, Website, Logo and Description



* I don't accept gambling, adult content or any illegal activities projects



Reviews


:

very good seller . thanks

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment