Monday, March 23, 2020

Get You More Views Through Great Content











About:

We've all heard the phrase content is king...



But what's behind it?



The whole reason content is king is that with powerful content on your website, you can appear in more searches and higher up those rankings. In simple terms that translates to more customers buying from you.



I will tell you your content strategy to get maximum eyes on your website (this must be used in conjunction with SEO in order to make it work) the keywords to rank for, what sort of traffic volume you can expect from it and whether your competition is also ranking for it. In short I'll plan your content strategy and be on hand to help you. 



  • Keyword research
  • High volume low difficulty keywords
  • Competitor keyword analysis
  • Report
  • Strategising and meeting via skype


Why me?

  • Excellent communication
  • On-time delivery
  • Experience in start-ups and multinational companies in on-page SEO
  • No outsourcing 


I will tell you how you can optimise your page so you can do it yourself. 



Need a bit more? Check out my off-page, technical SEO, SEM, content marketing gigs.



Reviews


:

Exactly what I was looking for, and delivered quickly! I highly recommend using this service!! Thank you!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment