Saturday, February 1, 2020

Write Engaging Social Media Content For You











About:

Take the guess-work out of social media content creation! I am your one-stop-shop for your social media content.



My social media content writing packages cover the following:



  • I will research your company and competitors to ensure the content I create is engaging and on-brand
  • Social media posts that can be used across all platforms (FB, Twitter, Insta, etc.) including text and images delivered together with relevant hashtags
  • Posts designed to direct people to your website/landing page of choice
  • 1 edit as needed 
*Scheduling content for you is a gig extra 



DISCLAIMER - 



I DO NOT offer content writing services for the following:



- Music

- Politics

- Adult Products 

- Personal Accounts 



I also DO NOT use Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator for graphics. All graphics are made in Canva unless discussed otherwise. 



Contact me if you need a custom order!



Reviews


:

60 days of 60 posts. Every post has a schedule to follow and clear instructions on what to do. The delivery is thought out and executed to my targeted audience.

:

Another great experience. Deliver quality social media content with images. Will be working with her again!

:

Anna did a fabulous job with both of my brands and was accommodating to my specifics needs.

:

Great Work!!! Always delivers on time and exceeds expectations.

:

A true pro & great to work with! I'll be hiring her again for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment