Saturday, February 1, 2020

Design, Customize And Fix Your Blog Website











About:

Welcome to my Blogger Gig. I will try my best to give you best and Quality work than all. Please contact me if you have any Confusion regarding that.


Share your Website Requirement with me before placing Direct order!
Offering Following Service In that Gig.



    Basic (Fixing an Error in Web)
➤help you on your Blogspot.com

➤help you in Wordpress Blog Post



    Standard (Create complete Blogspot & Wordpress Website)

➤Template Installation

➤Edit Nav/Menu
➤Social plugins,
➤Design Customizations
➤Content SEO Optimize
➤Free 2 Months support 

➤5 Pages

➤Free Backup
➤Money-back guaranty


    Premium(SEO Optimize Website)

➤SEO Friendly Website & Articles

➤5 Pages

➤Fully Optimized  (Fast Page Loading Speed)
➤80% plus Gt-matrix testing score
➤Google Analytical and Console integration 

➤Site Crawling & Indexing on Google



Thanks for Giving Time to My Gigs. Please Share Your Requirements with me before placing order Directly !!


Best Regards,
Hamza Freelancer (Full Time Fiverr Seller)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment