Thursday, February 6, 2020

Write Unique SEO Articles, Blog Posts, Website Content











About:

Holla! Welcome to my gig. I'm Shobhit Pandey, a content writer, a professional blogger, and a digital marketer from India. I have expertise in online marketing and blog writing for over 3.2 years.


Generally, I take projects offline. Recently I created my profile in Fiverr to give my services to the clients who want the best in the budget price range. I can write anything from a blog article to a full-length e-book.


What will you get in my gig?



  • >   Unique, engaging, SEO optimized article.
  • >   Plagiarism free with proofs [screenshots].
  • >   Well researched topics.
  • >   Unlimited Revisions.


Now talking about the charges, I will take



  • >   $5 for 500 words.
  • >   $10 for 1000 words.
  • >   $15 for 1500 words.
  • Save $  for bulk order - more than 4000 words (it can be a single post or multiple posts)


I do not outsource, as when you hire me you will get to know about me.



The article will be 100% unique and original.



I will look forward to working with you and providing you with the best quality content I can produce. 



In case you have any queries kindly Inbox me.


Thank you for giving your valuable time for reading my gig.

Reviews


:

good work and great response ...

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment