Thursday, February 6, 2020

Generate Unique Content Ideas For You











About:

Looking to add some variation to your content output? 



Using my experience with digital marketing and copywriting, I will come up with unique, detailed content ideas to help you make an impact online. 



The content ideas that I can generate for you include;



  • Blog ideas. I can create an SEO-friendly headline and brief synopsis to kickstart your creative process.
  • Social media post suggestions. I can generate ideas for posts for a number of social media platforms- including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest. I'll provide you with detailed post summaries and also some hashtag suggestions if needed.
  • Video suggestions. If you've got a YouTube channel or you're looking for video marketing ideas, I can create in-depth video idea synopsises for you.


Even if your specific need isn't addressed in this listing, feel free to drop me a message. I'm completely open to custom orders and am looking forward to working with you!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

:

Wow, awesome work!!! I didn't beleive that this output was possible. So yeah, highly recommended :)

:

Thank you for the kind review!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment