Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Curate 25 Quirky Memes About Your Business Or Industry











About:

I love to create memes, and it was a large part of my fulltime job for over ten years.  Now I bring that experience to you!



Want meme content that's NOT from the same meme farms as everyone else?  Want truly cool, unique memes?  That's what I do!



I'm a writer - the graphic design is minimal, but effective, and I buy stock images myself and let you use my license (legally) for no extra charge!  



I can, to some extent, customize my memes.



Like the quirky, weird, and whimsical?  Want stuff that will share well on Facebook events, Facebook pages, and in a Twitter feed, and get reblogged on Tumblr?  I'm your guy - get in touch, I can help!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank You soooo much!!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very very much!

:

Incredible! Jeff has understood our business very well and delivered beyond our expectation.

:

Fantastic gentlemen with a unique and quick-growing business!

:

great high quality work




No comments:

Post a Comment