Saturday, February 8, 2020

Create Attorney Profiles And Legal Content For Law Firm Website











About:

Several attorneys and law firms have trusted me to write Areas of Practice and Home pages for their websites.

I can research legal issues on the state and federal level and then translate them in layman’s terms. I have used analytical and logical reasoning to create blogs which discuss complex legal issues in plain English. My writing makes legalese accessible to clients so they can understand what they face and how the firm can help.

You tell me what tone you need and what AOP the project should focus on. I try to offer maximum exposure of your services in a subtle, discreet way, without making them look like blatant self-promotion. Unless that's what you want.





Reviews


:

She did a great job will be using her again soon! very quick turn around

:

Great work!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment