Friday, February 7, 2020

Be Your Professional SEO Blog Content Writer











About:

I will write highly researched and SEO optimised blog posts using topics and keywords of your choice. I have a Bachelor in Journalism, Masters in Advertising and am studying my PhD in Digital Media Marketing. I have worked as a marketing manager the past 4 years and have been in the blogging industry for a decade. I teach a subject on 'social media management' and have just released a book.I will write highly researched and SEO optimised blog posts using topics and keywords of your choice.  I have worked as a marketing manager the past 4 years and have been in the blogging industry for a decade. I teach a subject on 'social media management' and have just released a book.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment