Monday, January 6, 2020

Curate Content For Your Instagram Account











About:

Get the beautiful Instagram profile that resonates with you and everyone wants to follow? 



Let me help you, this is a passion for me! I will professionally create your IG page, a beautiful page that people will love ❤️to connect with.  But, WATCH OUT!!! This gigs is for CURATION ONLY.  But Jess, what is that? Curation is that I will collect information, pictures and ideas from other brands that will benefit yours (we can use your color palette to get them).  So, there's not customized posts. 



WHY SHOULD YOU WORK WITH ME?

I'm a Journalist and PR with more than 10 years of experience in Social Media, Content Creation and Storytelling.  Also, I'm a Marketing Coach who help creatives, entrepreneurs and brands to connect with them and with their audiences. 



There is 
8 different feed layouts we can create.  Contact me to send you a PDF with examples!!

Squares

Tiles

Row by Row

• Line in the Middle • Rainbow feed

Borders

Puzzle feed

Mix 

Check my other GIGS if you need more services related!



Have a question? Contact me! 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment