Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Help You With Self Publishing KDP And Acx











About:

I have been self publishing on Kindle (KDP) since 2012 and started to self publish audiobooks on ACX in 2013. I have great knowledge on the types/genres of books to publish to bring in really high royalties. 



In this course guide I will go through the things that work, the struggles I've had and the things to stay away from when self publishing.



Many people have started to build their self publishing empire and I want to be there to help guide you!



My course will help you get a better understanding of:



  • the best genres to sell on KDP and ACX
  • pricing strategy on Kindle as well as ACX
  • ways to market your books via bundling and other techniques to make them sell more copies
  • steps on the best way to get content ghost written
  • an insight on the best niches to publish in
  • and much, much more




I will share my own royalties with you to show you proof on how much money I make from self publishing (over 10K a month from both KDP and ACX-Audible). I will share my game plan and how I make over 10K a month with less than 20 hours of actual work a week dedicated to self publishing.



Download this gig today and you'll see how to be successful on KDP and ACX! 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment