Sunday, January 19, 2020

Create A Professional, Engaging Ebook











About:

I will create, and design a complete eBook, Whitepaper, Case Study or other form of downloadable content for your business of your chosen topic. I have a great eye for design and an engaging tone of voice that will make your eBook sing (figuratively)!



Using downloadable content is a great way to increase leads and create engagement with your target audiences. I also will include a short blurb and image to promote the eBook on social media.



The Process:

  • I will send you a draft of all content through a Google Doc that you can approve/ edit. 
  • After content is approved, I will send you the first draft of the eBook, complete with design
  • After the first draft is approved, I will send you a final copy complete with the social media teaser
  • You will have unlimited revisions during the time that the project is open. 


Don't see what you have in mind above? Contact me directly for customized projects and quotes!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment