Saturday, January 18, 2020

Publish Your Article In Spanish Blogs











About:

If you want to promote your business in spain this is the perfect GIG for you. I will publish your article in spanish blogs hosted in Spain.



I only accept articles in spanish. Must be original and well written. Minimum of 300 words needed. You can insert maximum one outbound link in and one image. You can choose dofollow/nofollow link.



You can order as many times as you need because I will always publish your new articles in different blogs, so you can do a perfect  based link building strategy. 100% google safe and effective.

For example: If you order one time, I will publish your post in one spanish quality site. If you order 5 times I will publish your posts in 5 different sites and so...



Blogs are multithematic and support different generic categories.



Adult, pharmacy and gambling are not accepted because blogs are quality based and google do not accept this.



(OPTIONAL): Only per 5$ extra I can write a 500 words article for you in perfect native spanish about you want. Send me desired anchor/url and I will write a 100% original post. CopyScape Approved. You can order as many times you need.


OPTIONAL): per 10$ extra I can write a 1000 words article for you.

Reviews


:

Fast and reliable. Recommended!

:

Outstadning experience

:

Thank you and hope to work with you again.

:

Outstanding experience

:

servicio correcto y en tiempo




No comments:

Post a Comment