Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Advertise Products On Highly United States Traffic Websites











About:

I have about 9 years experience in this digital marketing , I will post your banner ad of your service or product on my and my friends highly traffic websites most of the traffic from United States, United Kingdom, Canada etc.

For this Basic Package
  • I will post your banner on - Dafont.com, With all GEO regions.
  • You can give 728 x 90 px ad size, 300 x 250 , 125 x  125
  • Only legal contents will be approved ( acceptable contents only)
  • Not poronography
  • Not Pharamcy 
  • Not Drugs etc etc


I have also Website (Sponsorship) and  Leaderboard (internal pages) ads plans also which means I can post your banner ad on my website for all time for 30 days. It will increase your leads
But it charges is high.. 
And also Different websites has different ad rates and plans,


I listed below my Websites and Est.Monthly Impressions



  1. Dafont.com  - 5,835,000 Monthly Impressions
  2. spoongraphics.co.uk - 405,000 Monthly Impressions
  3. designbolts.com - 290,000 Monthly Impressions
  4. graphicburger.com - 650,000 Monthly Impressions



If you want to know more feel free and just contact me before you make order... I will reply with in hours

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment