Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Create High Converting Website Content And Copywriting











About:

In the last 7 years, I have developed and executed Creative strategies and managed Marketing Communications for/with 10 companies and Startups. I have also facilitated and helped build creative communities with global landscapes like The Feast Worldwide and 99U Local by Adobe. 


I have handled Communications and Content for Multi-nationals, Fashion Brands, Financial Institutions, Technology Startups and Small Businesses in Africa like Zazaii (formerly L'Espace/LPM), Jobberman, WhoGoHost, Interswitch, Stanbic Ibtc, Afro Pop TV, Slim Trader and Acumen Media.



I guarantee 100% professional, original and creative content.



I look forward to working with you. Do contact me

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great customer services! Outstanding content and graphics

Seller's Response:

Awesome job and great customer service. I will be back soon!

:

Good and quick job!

:

Great customer service, copy, ​and graphics​. I will return again.

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment