Thursday, June 4, 2020

Produce High Quality Startup Marketing Material For You











About:

Freshly launching my freelance business and I'm happy to provide some trial for you to know me and my working style better! 

I've been producing quality content for universities/schools/NGOs/startups for the past 3 years in Chinese and English. I've built social accounts from scratch, and have produced blog/video/photography in different formats. I've written newspaper covers, interviews, features, FAQs, creative, etc. I also have basic designing skills for corporate posters, greeting materials, etc. 

I also manage my own Medium blog. Whilst I like to write about my observations of the world, I would love to focus on you and your business and help wherever applicable. 



I can produce in Chinese (simplified) and English. Fast delivery available. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment