Thursday, June 4, 2020

An Interview Or News On Google News Website With Traffic











About:

I will do an interview with you and publish it on a google news website with high traffic and real visitors.



How it works?

It is a simple process. You need to send:

1) your name

2) URL

3) your photo (I can use a stock image if you prefer)



I will send you some questions. Once you send the answers, I'll add an introduction and publish it (I will send you a draft before publishing it).



The interview will be published on a site that is included in Google news (certified google news website).



It is a great way to promote yourself on the internet and do branding. Your name will be found in all countries as the websites are included in Google News (globally).



Here are some of the benefits:

1) Google's trust. Google loves brand mentions.

2) When a customer is searching for your name, they can see the news article and they are more likely to choose your business.

3) Brand reputation gives you credibility in your industry.



Where the interview will be published?

I use news websites from countries: USA, Australia, Canada, UK. They have global traffic (it means that from other countries, the interview will show up).



Still undecided?

Get in touch to see examples.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great service, very professional, and great with grammar (I had an article by someone else that was horrible w/grammar lol). I can’t wait to share!

Seller's Response:

Oh thank you for your feedback:-) I look forward to working with you again.

Seller's Response:

I never imagined such a great result could be obtained in such a short period of time. Monica is wonderful to work with and I recommend her 100%. I literally had page one google results within minutes of her finishing her work. Very impressed!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it🤗

Seller's Response:

Awesome, she was able to help me from start to finish. Had a little hiccup in between, but the communication was so good that it didn't even matter!




No comments:

Post a Comment