Friday, June 5, 2020

Make Up To 18 Custom Promotional Posts Of Your Blog Post,Article In Csv File











About:

Get more responses to your postings!  I have found that people are more likely to share inspirational and motivational postings and respond to them.  I will create a CSV file of you blog post or article that you can upload into Hootsuite  or Postplanner using their standard Bulk Uploader (not their Beta Uploader).  You have a choice to drip them out over a period of time from 2 days (9 posts per day) to 18 days (1 post per day).


I will take the most interesting sentences, modify the where necessary, and create a tweet or Facebook post from them. I will add the hashtag and link of your choice to each post and will optimize it for Twitter or leave it longer for a Facebook posting series.  I will also start it on a specific date and can start at a random time during the day.


All posts will have random times so it looks more organic.




If you want the file uploaded for you there is an extra to this gig where I can do that for you.


Reviews


:

This is a really great gig by an awesome seller. I highly recommend this gig.

:

Outstanding Experience!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment