Sunday, December 27, 2020

We Can Shoot The Best Product Photography With Models In New York











About:

Before ordering a gig, be sure to contact me as I have a booked calendar and need to make sure I can meet your delivery timeline needs.



I have been shooting commercial photography for 7 years and know what makes a great product image. I look forward to working with you! 



We pride ourselves on SPEED + COMMUNICATION + QUALITY



Communication with my clients is my top priority and I will always keep you updated on the status of your shoot. 



You will have access to these models

- Instagram.com/Wheres_Fabio_



See more work at samirjanjuaphoto.com & instagram.com/samirjanjuaphoto



Our Work Process:
  • Initial contact to discuss your goals and strategy for the content
  • Agree on a unique concept for your product
  • Ship your products to us with tracking
  • Shoot and edit your images
  • We'll provide a link to download your final media
  • Products are returned if the client provides a return label


Please Read:
By accepting our offer you give us full artistic creative freedom to deliver the content the way we see fit and you agree to pay the full amount of the offer we agreed upon to us. There is a fee for re-shoot requests. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment