Friday, December 4, 2020

Share Your Content On My Social Media Sites











About:

Sharing your URL's on social media will increase your website ranking as well as getting it noticed by interested potential clients. The more shares you purchase, the better seo ranking you will get!



You will organically grow your audience (Buying followers will hurt your website!)



I will post what you wish, within reason, between seven different Facebook accounts, one Linkedin and one Twitter which will reach over 24,000 real followers and send screenshots for my proof of postings.



Any questions, please ask before purchasing.  



*I will provide screenshots of all my posts once completed with the job.  If you would like links to your posts, please purchase the extra gig. 

Reviews


:

Great work thanks!

:

This is my third order with the seller, and I'm utterly disappointed. I only asked her to give me the links of the post she made using the Twitter and FB accounts and her response was quite unprofessional. At first, she said she would, but when the order got completed automatically she denied it.

:

good work~ thanks you

:

great experience

:

Excellent service and efficient worker, has been hired twice by me and will be hired again in the near future




No comments:

Post a Comment