Monday, December 14, 2020

Be Your Kartra Concierge On Zoom To Help You With Setup Of Sales Funnels











About:

MY SERVICES: I can help you with anything Kartra related. I've been using Kartra for 2 years now, and I'm running my own funnel through it. I can help you with setup and data cleanup. 

Reliable service by a Canadian VA (Virtual Assistant- fastvanow)

  • Sales Funnel Setup 
  • Email Campaign Setup
  • Product Setup and Checkout (shopping cart integration with Stripe/Paypal)
  • Landing page design (Lead generation)
  • Custom Domain Setup
  • Membership site
  • Google Calendar integration
  • Set up your Help Desk
  • Import your leads from csv 
  • GDPR
  • Zapier integration
  • Affiliates config.

I can also assist you with the following:

  • Facebook advertising
  • Automated webinars (WebinarJam or EverWebinar)
  • ScheduleOnce integration

I specialize with this funnel: Facebook Ad to Kartra Landing page to Automated Webinar to Schedule a Call to Enrol into a Membership Program.

SPECIAL BONUS: If you don't own Kartra yet, and purchase it from my link, I'll offer you 20% off your first order (up to $50) AND load for you my custom-developed, Kartra based, Web Site with a lead magnet and optin form (value of $200). Please contact me for details. 

Reviews


:

Excellent!!!!!! Was able to help us through last minute emergency with Kartra

:

Tom is very knowledgeable and helpful. I highly recommend him for all your kartra needs!

:

Super. I will return.

:

Tom is a rare find: superbly efficient and effective pro who knows how to make the most of every second with a client. Promt, polite, honest, generous. Need I continue?

:

Tom is great and helped me figure out things with Kartra I had been trying to figure out in my own for months!!! Thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment