Saturday, December 26, 2020

Model Your Product And Post To 10K Instagram Followers











About:

I will model with your product/brand/service/business using a DSLR camera (high quality photos!)



Please contact me before ordering to see if we are a good fit. SEND ME PRODUCT BEFORE ORDERING



I will send you the photos within the delivery time once I receive the product.



I will post to my 10,000 followers (organic and real, no bots) and tag your account name.



Must have business instagram account and give me permission to tag you as a business partner using instagram's branding tools.



*Price does not include photo editing



Limitations:

  • No adult/erotic/lingerie/bikinis or anything with little clothing
  • No MLM products
  • No cane sugar or gluten products
  • Must have active website
  • NO AMAZON REVIEWS

Reviews


:

Very reactive, open communication, and professional. I am very happy with our collaboration! Nothing more to add, honest price for the services offered. I recommend it 100%!

:

Great communication. Will definitely work with her again 👍

:

Very responsive, laid back, but punctual with her promotions and her work in general. Highly recommend! Enjoy your products, feel free to also check out our store

:

Perfect! Thank you :)

:

Great job on time. Highly recommended :)




No comments:

Post a Comment