Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Be Your Social Media Content Creator











About:

Social Media Posts / Media Content Manager / Custom Social Media Content / Content Copyrights / Social Media Content Manager / Content Manager

Respected Buyers Welcome to my Gig:

I am a Digital Marketer with 4 years of Experience regarding Management and Content Creation for Social Media Platforms. I will professionally create and design posts for your Accounts according to your satisfaction with Custom Themes.

My Gig Package Includes:

  • Designed Images and Videos according to the gig packages
  • High-Quality Content for all platforms
  • Creating all the content, images, and post by myself so 100% Unique
  • No Repetition
  • Custom posts created
  • Theme based content
  • Eye-catching Posts
  • Increasing organic growth

Captions + Hashtags on Demand.

Platforms Include:

Content Creation for Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter

Note: I Do Not Provide Content for YouTube. Please contact and discuss before placing the order.

Thank You!

Best Regards,

azkaartist

Facebook / Instagram / LinkedIn / Pinterest / Twitter / Pictures / Images / Flyers / Posts

Reviews


Seller's Response:

delivered desired flyers

Seller's Response:

Delivered social media posts

Seller's Response:

Not quite what I expected. The quality of the work is very low.

:

I asked you again and again what your wanted. And I was available for the revision. Sorry for the inconvenience. And Thank You.

:

Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment