Sunday, September 13, 2020

Write Branded SEO Creative That Reads Better Than A Blog Post











About:

If there was a bar joke about Fiverr content writers, it would begin and end with the place being packed with people, waving their pens in the air with purpose for the faintest scent of a pint. That is, to say, there are many of us.



I do believe, however, that there aren't enough content writers that merge actual, gripping storytelling with SEO in mind. That's where I come in: on-brand, engaging, SEO flash fiction for your business. I will use everything I learned whilst gaining my first-class degree in Creative Writing, Distinction in my Marketing Masters, along with four years of professional content-writing experience, to create the perfect piece for your platform.



Each of my packages include:

- State of the art storytelling mechanisms for each blog post to ensure that the content is engaging to the reader, and not just SEO content simply designed for clicks.



- Thorough research into the topic to write about the most prevelant facets of the topic.



- Keyword analysis and implementation.



- Internal linking within the content, making use of anchor texts.



- Timely delivery, with flexible revisions as needed.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment