Saturday, September 12, 2020

Create 4 Instagram Posts For Your Social Media











About:

Hi, I am Tyler and I own a Social Media Marketing Agency based in London called Boomslang Media. We work with clients all around the world and have helped them to scale via content creation, social media advertising and promotional videos.



In this Gig, I will create the selected amount of content for your social media accounts. This content will help you to both grow organically, sell your products and tell your story. An example of content I can create for you:



. Instagram Stories

. Viral Posts (High Engagement/Funny/Controversial)

. Informative Posts

. Educational Posts

. Facebook Stories 

. Giveaway/Competition Posts



Please message me before buying so we can have a talk about your project and what content you are looking to be created.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment