Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Be Your Social Media Content Creator











About:

Since social media itself is new advertising platform- I can help you design social media content with a template design for your brand identity. My services will offer you 



  •   Creative captions creation
  •   Post template design 
  •   Facebook page update, cover design and profile photo design 
  •   Content Scheduling
  •   Hashtags creation and outreach 
  •   Content creation 



    All the content design will be personalized with your brand logo and  Website URL, contact details and tagline

    Please contact before ordering 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I appreciate the prompt responses and the inquiries of trying to understand what I was looking for. I look forward to working on another project with Mary in the future!

:

Way better than expected. Delivered more than promised in the gig and was very polite and cooperative during revisions. Very timely as well. Looking forward to working together again.

:

She did such a great job! I plan to continue to work with her and I highly recommend. I am glad I found her and her tip was well deserved.

:

It was an ideal CREATIVE x ACCOUNT/PM experience working with you, maryaaekbal! My client was in need of content for their socials and you took your time with the brief, asked the good questions and gave exactly what we asked of you regarding deliverables. You delivered above our expectations by making visual changes that we didn't know we needed that made the work better. You were also very available to make the changes that we needed and the turnaround was good as it left time for additional changes if we needed any. Fortunately this one is out the door now; many thanks to you!

:

Thank you so very much! humbled and honored!




No comments:

Post a Comment