Monday, September 28, 2020

A Shoutout On My 40K Snapchat











About:

If you expect to instantly earn thousands of followers right after you purchased the gig, it wont happen. Only purchase this gig if you want to earn high quality, real followers over time.



There are over 200 million active users on snapchat daily.

Snapchat is the hottest social media platform right now and now is the perfect time for you to nurture your audience on Snapchat. Purchase my gig now for amazing value! Only $5!



Questions? Feel free to message me.

Reviews


:

thx for shoutout

:

Wasted 5 dollars and my time. not worth.

:

Seller was nice and responded fairly quickly, just didn't get very many adds on my snap. Probably would not purchase again but good customer service nonetheless.

:

You’ll definitely gain!

:

Perfect amazing customer service




No comments:

Post a Comment